Those of you who know me personally may know that even though I am a pretty conservative, somewhat preppily dressed person, I am actually an undercover hippie. I am a returned Peace Corps Volunteer, I have been a recycling advocate since about 1988 (when I was ten years old), I’m all about conservation, and I like natural foods and grooming products.
Over the next few weeks, I am going to be sharing some of the natural cleaning and grooming “products” and activities that I do. I want to share how easy it is to be clean and natural.
Some things I will be writing about:
- Facial cleansing with oils
- Cleaning your hair without shampoo
- Natural and homemade deodorants
- Why you might choose physical sunblock over chemical sunscreen
- Reusable menstrual products
- Natural Family Planning
- Cleaning your house with baking soda and vinegar
And maybe some more! Stay tuned.