(Well, usually I can, but today… nah.)
The reason I’m telling you this is because among bloggers, a “Question Game” is going around, where you tag people and ask them to answer certain questions. Unfortunately, Katie tagged ALL OF CATHSORORITY , so that greatly reduces the number of people I can tag, because most of the other blogs I read, I just read, or this is totally outside their scope. Nevertheless, I’ll play along, and if you want to, you can play along, too.
These are the “rules:”
- The first rule is to post these rules. Check!
- Post a photo of yourself then write 11 things about you/your life.
- Answer the questions for you set in the original post.
- Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
- Go to their blog/twitter to tell them you have tagged them.
I am going to do 1-3. That is all. If you want to play too, you can play however you like to play.
Eleven Things About Me:
1. I like to cook from scratch. My co-workers are amazed because I make yogurt, bake bread, and make salad dressing. These things are not difficult, so I’m not so impressed with myself.
2. I love dogs, but I have a cat and four rabbits. No dogs for us. Every time we’re walking or driving and I see a dog, I talk to it.
3. I have sung in church choirs, youth choirs and folk groups since I was six years old. I can remember remaining kneeling in the choir area during Communion when I hadn’t yet received my First Communion so the extraordinary minister wouldn’t try to give me Communion.
4. I grew up wanting to be an artist, a singer, a veterinarian and a mother. I am a secretary and wife who sings at church.
5. I have degrees in elementary education and library science. I don’t feel that I’m wasting my education, except when I pay my student loan bills.
6. I don’t like soda. It makes my stomach hurt. Sometimes I forget, though, or have no option, so I drink it anyway.
7. I’ve always wanted to live within walking distance of church. Except when I did, then I didn’t really care… and I went to Mass quite seldom. Ah, Peace Corps days.
8. My favorite movie is The Princess Bride. I love the scene where Inigo and Fezzik are rhyming. Anybody want a peanut?
9. Brett and I went to Ohio Amish Country on our honeymoon. It was so peaceful. Even though we were only there for three days, I was greatly relaxed by just being there after all the wedding planning and wedding hoopla.
10. I have two siblings, a brother and a sister. I’m the oldest. I don’t think they read this blog. Comment if I am wrong.
11. My favorite color is purple. Maybe that’s why I dig Advent and Lent so much. My bridesmaids’ dresses at my wedding were purple, too, but we got married during the Easter season.
Now, Katie’s questions: